Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Sweet Crackled Hearts



This fabulous card is one of my favorite so far.

I created it on heavy cream color cardstock. Layered on a pretty printed paper that I distressed with the Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, includes various embellishments such as handmade ribbon flowers, rhinestones, vellum dragonflies, heart shape trinket pins, wooden heart shape colored with acrylic crackle paint and paper mini-leaves. I distressed the lace with ink.

The trinket pins and the "broken china" acrylic crackle paint are from the Inoubliable Scrapbooking shop and the mini-leaves are from the I Am Roses Artfire shop!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there girl...this is my favorite card also, I love the leafs! and your color selection rocks! Love the flowers you've made also!!! thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting, I appreicate it. Stay sweet and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
    hugs
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete