Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chopin et les Jolies Fleurs...





Last night, while my wonderful husband was having a conversation on the phone with his son...I decided to practice my "flower making"!!! I create these 3 flowers using a heavy white cardstock, a lovely (XL) flower paper punch, mini mister and Tim Holtz distress ink in *worn lipstick*, *weathered wood* and *bundled sage*. I enjoyed very much making these jolies fleurs...Chopin in the background and a nice glass of Shiraz...Et voila!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh these flowers are positively stunning! Such rich, vibrant colors - wonderfully done and a beautiful blog with some of the most striking photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you MiamiKel for your nice and up-lifting comment...means the WORLD to me!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete