Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Finally I made bouquets with my flowers!



My husband has been after me for a while now to put my paper flowers on stems so I can make bouquets...Last Thursday I went to Micheals and I bought all that I need to do so! With a couple of tricks from a professional florist...I took the plunge and made a bouquet! And another one and a third! I'm very proud of my first trials! I'm confident with more practice...There will be nothing to stop me!


The Summer Breeze Bouquet




The Peacock Inspired Bouquet







The Sunshine Girl Bouquet














3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous...I have a thing foe paper so I luv this...have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantal! These are beautiful! (But your creations always are) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing talent! Best of all, they never wilt :D

    ReplyDelete