Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Two Photo Shoots Coming Up!

That's right!
Two photo shoots coming up in the following weeks 
and my handmade paper flowers are going to be the stars!! I'm so thrill!!!
First, on Monday...The photographer Jessica Thomas inquired about
 bright summery color paper flowers on 6 inches stems. I created a custom listing for her and I had to have all the flowers done for the next day because of the shipping issue! I'm in Canada and using the Expedited mailling service takes 4 - 5 days! Jessica needs the flowers for the 21st of September!
Here are the blooms I made for her:



I hope she's going to like these blooms! 
I'll keep you posted with some photos taking by Jessica Thomas in the following weeks!

Photo shoot # 2...
Yesterday (Wednesday) I sold 4 orange color Peonies. In the note to seller...The client had requested the flowers to be black for a photo shoot in Montreal. (can you see my grin?!)
The impressive photographer Jessica Wolfe  (check out her website: www.adorroimpressions.com ) 
will be sharing with me the photos taking with my blooms! 
Oh! I can't wait!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment