Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Offbeat Bride and Real Weddings!

photo by Jamie Y Photography

Happy Thursday Lovelies!
Sorry for taking so long to share with you more loveliness!

I finally have a few photos of my paper creations at real weddings!
To start...I'd like to deeply thank my brides and their photographers for sharing the photos with me!

Let's start with Whisper and Dustin's wedding...They married on the famous 12.12.12. in Las Vegas!
While working in Korea...Whisper had contacted me almost a year before the wedding to see if I could make a bouquet in very unique colors: Teal, Red and Black! How Rock & Roll is this? 
To help with the inspiration, she sent me a photos of her wedding shoes (Iron Fist) -- I knew that I was going to make something totally fabulous for her special day!

Iron Fist Shoes - photo by Jamie Y Photography

Oh! And to top it up...This wedding...Well I should say...These FANTASTIC photos taken by the talented Jamie (Jamie Y Photography) were featured earlier this month
on the famous Offbeat Bride website!


photo by Jamie Y Photography

photo by Jamie Y Photography

photo by Jamie Y Photography

photo by Jamie Y Photography

photo by Jamie Y Photography and paper bouquet by Dragonfly Expression
**************

Now...How about SPRINKLES? Yes! Sprinkles!!!

Photo and paper bouquet by Dragonfly Expression

I had the pleasure to create for a super sweet Australian Bride  fabulous bouquets for her and bridal party...Her wedding  theme was "Sprinkles" -- inspired by her sprinkles covered wedding cake!



It was so much fun to play with happy colors...The bouquets turned out so beautiful...fun but elegant for a lovely wedding!



photos by Ginger & Mint Photography

photos by Ginger & Mint Photography

photos by Ginger & Mint Photography

Tha't all for today Lovelies...Until the next time...Take care!

Chantal xxx

2 comments:

  1. Have been missing you posts, Chantal! Such bold and vibrant bouquets you've got for us all today, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Bellenza!
      I know it has been a while...I should really take the time to post more often! I do have alot of fabulous photos to share! ;o)

      Delete